RTU has already announced the admit card for all the courses and all branches. Interested students can download the admit card from the link shared below. We added the important information regarding the exam dates, results date and all the other information that will be useful RTU folks.
Rajasthan Technical University offers different course like UG and PG. Every year large number of students enroll in the courses that are offered by the university.
Every year once the exam approaches, the university uploads the admit card on the official site so that student can download it easily. Also, so that students can download and prepare for their examination as per the schedule. Admit card is a major document that needs to be carried to examination hall will be uploaded in the university portal.
Please go through the below description to know more details about the Admit Card download, official website links, Date sheet downloads and many more updates from the RTU.
RTU Admit Card 2017:18 Download – Latest Updates
RTU is one of the best university established in the year 2006 by the Government of Rajasthan. University is located in kota. The courses which university is offering is B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, MBA and BHMCT.
Examination will be schedules in terms of semester wise.
University: Rajasthan Technical University
Notification about: RTU Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
Examination name: RTU 2017-2018 Semester Examinations
Students who all enrolled in the semester exams need to visit the official website in order to check and download the Admit Cards. Please follow the steps which were suggested below that will help you in getting the Admit Cards easily. Also the official website link is shared below.
University Official website : http://www.rtu.ac.in/
Results Link : http://www.esuvidha.info/
Steps To Check RTU Admit Card 2017:18
- Aspirants need to visit the official website link which is given above
- Once you click on the official website home page will be loaded
- In the home page you can see the different links under Recent News column
- Click on the link which refers Admit Cards
- Else click on the UTD HOME tab on the top navigation bar
- And then click on the course which you are looking for to download the admit card
- Once you click on the course a new page will be loaded and all the links related to that course will be loaded
- Click on the Admit Card link and fill the required details
- Admit card will be loaded on screen
- Take a print of it as you need to carry to examination hall
Steps To Check RTU Results 2017-18:
- Students can visit the official website link which is given above or else click on the direct link which is also shared above
- Once you click on the official website link home page will be loaded
- In the home page on top you can see Examination tab
- Click on the examination tab and from the drop down click on the Results link
- A new page will be loaded.
- Fill the details like class, course, roll number etc
- Once the details are filled correctly submit the details
- Results will be loaded on the screen
- Check the results and take a print of it for future reference.
Just want to update that the Links of Admit Cards and Results will be live in the official website once they are updated by the officials.
From the sources we came to know the UTD Admit cards are live now in the official website. Please follow the above steps to get the Admit Cards.
You can also click on the below direct link
UTD Admit Card Download : http://www.rtu.ac.in/RTU/utd-examination
Stay tuned to this website for more latest updates on the Admit card downloads, time table updates, reschedule information, university notifications and many more.<div class='sharedaddy sd-block sd-like jetpack-likes-widget-wrapper jetpack-likes-widget-unloaded' id='like-post-wrapper-139938070-43-5a8e628c2912c' data-src='https://widgets.wp.com/likes/#blog_id=139938070&post_id=43&origin=rtuesuvidha.com&obj_id=139938070-43-5a8e628c2912c' data-name='like-post-frame-139938070-43-5a8e628c2912c'><h3 class="sd-title">Like this:</h3><div class='likes-widget-placeholder post-likes-widget-placeholder' style='height: 55px;'><span class='button'><span>Like</span></span> <span class="loading">Loading...</span></div><span class='sd-text-color'></span><a class='sd-link-color'></a></div>